The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii
The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii is a private non-profit conservation organization whose mission is to conserve the lands and waters upon which all life depends. Since 1980, TNC has been conserving native watershed and forest habitats. In 2002, TNC extended its work to protect reef habitats.
View on Map
There are currently not opportunities for The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii.
- Our Livelihood Ocean-based enterprises are sustainable; guided by cultural heritage, facilitated by relevant science, authorized by sufficient management capacity, and optimized by new opportunities.
- Our Island Home Caring for our island communities lands and waters through partnerships and action.
- Our Future Collective investment in our future leaders is priority, providing the proper tools, training, and experience to advance this work beyond our own lifetimes and abilities.
- Our Responsibility Build DLNR capacity to sustainably manage Hawaii’s ocean resources for generations to come.
- Our Heritage Our island way of life will thrive through community-based co-management of our marine resources.