Become part of Hawaii’s conservation story
ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina Summer Program 2020
Like outdoor adventures? Want to help our ‘āina and have fun at the same time? Then sign up for two weeks that could change your life! ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina is recruiting students in 6th-12th grade to participate in our annual summer program.
- Two week program runs Monday-Friday and includes camping trips.
- Travel to unique natural areas across Hawai‘i Island.
- Meet with natural resource managers, research scientists, and
- cultural practitioners.
- Engage in hands-on activities, service projects, and observation
- and reflection activities.
- Immerse yourself in Hawai‘i lifeways and cultural practices.
- Learn about and appreciate the natural history of our Hawaiian
- Leave with a sense of place and responsibility to care for our island home.
Session 1: June 1-June 12
Session 2: June 22-July 3
Program is free of charge!
Applications are due March 27, 2020.
Posted OnJanuary 30, 2020
Closing DateMarch 27, 2020
OrganizationʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina