Become part of Hawaii’s conservation story
Office is located in Kunia; field locations specifically include Waimānalo and other areas of O’ahu
Oʻahu RC&D seeks Office Administrator (full-time; 28-32 hrs/week)
Oʻahu RC&D has an immediate opening for an Office Administrator. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is passionate about supporting local agriculture. Employee will provide administrative and clerical support for management and project staff, assist with invoicing and related financial tasks, and support outreach activities related to Oʻahu RC&D’s diverse programs. Oʻahu RC&D office is located in Kunia, Central Oʻahu.
- Assist with general communications, including phone, mail, and email correspondence.
- Assist with all aspects of project administration, including preparation and signature acquisition of contracts, reports, invoices, and related documents.
- Accurately store and retain electronic and paper files.
- Organize office equipment and supplies.
- Assist staff with general clerical duties, including the printing, collation, and preparation of project-related documents.
- Prepare and track financial-related correspondence (invoicing, bills, statements).
- Utilize QuickBooks to prepare payment and reimbursement requests for multiple projects.
- Assist with outreach events: registration, materials acquisition, etc.
- Manage inventory and distribution of outreach materials.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in an office setting.
- Competency with basic computer programs (email, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, etc.).
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, take initiative and responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Must be a skilled problem-solver.
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Strong organizational, writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Salary Range: $17-$22 / hour dependent upon experience.
Special Requirements: The employee must have a current valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and furnish his or her own car.
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume (PDFs) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications will be received until 12:00pm HST on Thursday April 25, 2019