Become part of Hawaii’s conservation story
- Coordinating logistical necessities to meet contract specifications (access passes, permitting, subcontractor quotes, data entry, insurance policies, etc.)
- Assisting Project Managers with project deliverables, status reports, etc.
- Preparing bid/proposal and contracting documents
- Assist in recruiting/hiring individuals with the right qualifications, talent, experience, and personality to help Pono Pacific carry out its mission.
- Contributing to marketing/media management, including website, Facebook, Twitter, brochures, etc.
- Participating in educational and outreach activities, including community work days, fairs, etc.
- Maintaining calendars for the office, crew schedules, proposal/reporting deadlines, etc
- Assist with managing IT issues and communication with vendors
- Managing facilities and amenities for staff including office utilities, calendars, mail, events, and parking
- Coordinating employee trainings and license certifications (CPR/First Aid, hunter education, pesticide applicator’s license, chainsaw safety, etc)
- Making travel arrangements for managers, executives, and crew members
- Assisting occasionally with various field efforts at project sites
- General office support as needed
- Able to work independently as well as with others effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset that will look to build the position, department, and company
- Interest and appreciation for Hawaiʻi’s environment/environmental conservation
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs